RULES & REGULATION
- Application form will not be issued & received after the last date in any circumstances.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded, if any candidates want to drop from the course.
- Students will strictly comply with the rules and regulations of the institution issued from time to time related to their studies, examination conduct and discipline.
- Students will have to keep the valid I Card in college campus. They will also have to carry the l-Card in case they visit the University office for any purpose.
- No additional documents and claims will be entertained once the counselling/verification is over.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for appearing in examination, as per NCTE & WBUTTEPA/WBBPE .norms.
- Candidates will have to follow the dress code decided by the College.
- After the admission the certificates of selected candidates will be sent to concerned; Boards/Universities for verification. The students, who secure admission on the basis of false certificate, mark sheet or on the basis of any misrepresentation of facts or illegal means, shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be forfeited, legal action shall also be taken against them.
- Prior permission is required from the H.O.D. /PRINCIPAL for any absence either from theory or practical classes and community life activities. Application should be made for leave in writing.